Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sub-Classing Help

ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312

Anyone know what all happens when you decide to sub-class? Do you have to split your skill points or something into just another class, do you have to level it up. I need details please.

Also, any ideas what would be a good sub-class for a Midgard Skald?

Comments

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Originally posted by Zhanghia
    Anyone know what all happens when you decide to sub-class? Do you have to split your skill points or something into just another class, do you have to level it up. I need details please.

yeah and do you have to be 50? lmao of course you do (not really sure but that is how it always is).

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

NO idea about which sub classes are good or not, due to the fact that my ISP really sucks and so far its been like 4 days and I have 20% of the download due to my cable modem refusing to work for more than 15 minutes at a time.

But as far as the skill points, your normal points for gaining levels are only used for that. The skill points for subclassing are a completely separate thing. Dunno if you have to be 50 or not, the advertisement says an expansion for level 30 and up.

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Here ya go, This Guide should explain everything you need to know about subclassing. :)

Basically you get 5 points, 1 per Champion Level. You can go to any base class trainer other than your own. So if you started off as a Viking in Midgard you can go to the Seer, Mystic or Rogue. The guide above shows what all the abilities you can get and everything, lemme know if you have any other questions. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• AvituAvitu Member Posts: 140

Originally posted by sidebuster

Originally posted by Zhanghia

yeah and do you have to be 50? lmao of course you do (not really sure but that is how it always is).

Actuamlmy, you can do the champion levels from level 30 on

------------------------------------------
    Basil Fawlty: [to telephone operator] I've been trying to get through to the speaking clock... Well, it's engaged... Well, it's been engaged for ten minutes. How is this possible? My wife isn't talking to it.

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

Champion levels and champion quests are two different things.

1. Champion Quests are at level 30, 40, and 50. It is just another set of quests like your Epic armor quest. They are fun and quick to do and will result in getting your champion weapon quicker.

2. Champion Level you cannot start until you are 50. You get champ XP from anything that gives you XP. PvE sucks, but RvR is good for champ XP. Each champion level allows you 1 point to use to sub-class. Sub-classing is the ability to learn different skills from other classes such as healing, buff, damage sheild, nuke, weapon style, etc. Further, your champion level determines what type of horse you can purchase, if you can use saddle bags, and another way to earn a champion weapon if you do not want to do the quests.

• sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Kunou, tell mythic they can stick it in their butts with the sub classing. They should start it around the 20's or 30's. I can't tell you how hard it is to level on Igraine as a 36 blademaster with no one around my level to group with. I would sell my right arm to have a little heals for the downtime. I mean come on. Oh and not only that, the health potions blow munkeey gems.

/Rant off (or has it just begun!?!)