Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viable templates for Jedi hunting?

So far I've heard Master BH and Master Pistoleer, and 4000 Combat Medic.

I've also heard Master BH and Master Combat Medic, and the stopping shot line of pistoleer.

I was wondering if you knew any other viable templates, since basically everybody on my server uses these two. I was going MBH/MP/4000CM myself, as I really like that DE-10 gun just for show. But I figured some other niche templates might be better for raw damage dealing.

Any advice?

Comments

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927

Originally posted by Imperatorian

So far I've heard Master BH and Master Pistoleer, and 4000 Combat Medic.
    I've also heard Master BH and Master Combat Medic, and the stopping shot line of pistoleer.

I was wondering if you knew any other viable templates, since basically everybody on my server uses these two. I was going MBH/MP/4000CM myself, as I really like that DE-10 gun just for show. But I figured some other niche templates might be better for raw damage dealing.

Any advice?

I'm not a BH, so can't advise on templetes.  I would however advise getting someone in ToOW beta to do some testing for you, in how affective CM 4-0-0-0 is after the nerf and related to fighting Jedi.