Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The World's going to end in 10 minutes...What would YOU do?

2»

Comments

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Vegas, baby.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

but all you can really do in 10 mins is.....

no im not perverted......image

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Truthfully, I would probably end up getting killed by some crazy asshole before I even got to enjoy my last 10 min... if that didnt happen I might grab a couple Heinies and try and get off of EARTH!!! I CANT BELIEVE NO ONE ELSE SAID THIS!!!! I WOULD BE LIKE "PEACE, LATER, IM OUT" AND I WOULD LEAVE AND WATCH EVERYONE ELSE DIE!!!!  On another note Id like to point out that im a little distubed by the number of people that would go and kill people...  Oh and I would probably spend my last 30 sec - 1 min praying... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hahaha, thats so true. it would be like... suburbian quake 3 deathmatch! woooo!!! and dont lie... you know youd go on a rampage too!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    OK maybe just one or two people, but I mean really just unloading clips into innocent people in a mall?!?!? I mean come on. imageimageimage

Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

well... if i had to tone it down a bit id go to my school and trash everything that is trashable. id pretend im playing gta3 and tell myself im gettin money at the end :::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• BlabendishenBlabendishen Member Posts: 33

I'd probably sit down in a place where I can enjoy the show and laugh at people who haven't taken the time to do what they always wanted to... No offence. My gift to you, do it now or be laughed at from me later. image 

And to the sadistic people who want to go on a rampage and shot everyone they have it sight, join the army damnit! Go kill the heathens! image

---------
    Gi (honesty), yu (courage), jin (compassion), tei (courtesy), meyo (honor), makoto (sincerity) and chugo (Duty) are the Seven Tenets of Bushido. Make them yours...

---------
    Gi (honesty), yu (courage), jin (compassion), tei (courtesy), meyo (honor), makoto (sincerity) and chugo (Duty) are the Seven Tenets of Bushido. Make them yours...

i would take out my sniper rifle...and climb on this part of school (my friends and i always say its a good vantage point, and its easy to get to) and of course....shoort EVERYONE, even my friendsimage

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    Even your friends? Damn, man. And, who are the heathens?

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Some sadistic shit is going down in this thread.  Heathens are anyone you believe to be a negative influence on yourself, others or life in general.

- MMORPG.COM STAFF -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

image must be the first time ive seen kt swear image

but anyway..

well maybe not my friends that much...but the "heathens"

lol