Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online 2

max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

i cant wait for it . . drooling at the trailer even thought the movie is taken using camcorder

Comments

• mugengaiamugengaia Member Posts: 347

For the moment waiting my ass off for the next gen MMO....either Granado Espada, or RO2...or something else that  comes up...

SUN doesn't fit my taste cause it's "create a room" field play...with "limited" 10 people max party -_-;;

Zera, is also mission based, "create a room" or more specifically enter a dungeon room type of field system...which again I don't really like...cause create a room field systems are just not as in-depth as open field playing.

GRIND sucks? You wanna be max level in a month?
    Since when did society award easy-goers and lazy-fools?
    MAKES ME PHOBIC OF STUPIDITY!

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Probably not going to subscribe to the game at this point, but I'll definitely want to try it out, simply because it's the sequel to RO. I just hope that Gravity is actually smart enough to secure their server files this time around :).

• mugengaiamugengaia Member Posts: 347

LoL, no way I'm going to play international version of RO2...Ima play on korean server...I'm just hoping they don't block US IP for RO2, like what they did with kRO. :P

I had to play on Loki iRO, because, eventhough I have an account on the korean version, there was no way I could log onto the korean version, cause they blocked the US IP list.

GRIND sucks? You wanna be max level in a month?
    Since when did society award easy-goers and lazy-fools?
    MAKES ME PHOBIC OF STUPIDITY!

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

That was only recently though due to the Private Server exploting. I remember I got on kRO in some 3 day trial or something before the ban. If they actually decide to secure their server files this time around, they won't have to deal with an IP ban.

• HarlequinaHarlequina Member Posts: 48

I can't seem to find any info on RO2 at all...(did a quick search, but nothing came up). I have a special place in my heart for Ragnarok Online, as it was my first MMORPG, and would dearly like to find out more about the sequel. Could someone perhaps be kind enough to provide me with a link please?image

edit: Nevermind, I found it.image

• FlashStepFlashStep Member Posts: 50

Me neither
    Does somebody know when it is going to be released?

• ShinjoShinjo Member Posts: 1

nope....we can only wait 4 the usa and european beta...

• FlashStepFlashStep Member Posts: 50

awww man
    thats a shame :(