Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG that feels populated

MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

I just quit WoW, been playing it since launch, and my interest started to dwindle a bit, and then my guild merged and became rediculously hardcore.
And without them the game wasnt even worth playing so needless to say, I need a new game.

My problem is I like lotsa the game I have tried before (pre-wow, so like Ryzom, Daoc, Horizons)
but they all felt deserted.
Im looking at CoV since that looks new, and ive heard good things about it, and since its new its bound to have lotsa people on it. But I wonder if anybody else knows games that "feel" populated.
Cause thats somthing playing the came before cant tell you. Only sombody who plays it right now can really.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

Comments

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312
    Hmm.. EQ, EQ2, AO, UO.. L2 and L1 and DAoC (on the classic servers) are pretty much the only ones that come to mind.
  • SecretsSecrets Member Posts: 175
    Hmm.. I'm not really sure. Personally i don't look at games that are 'populated' per-se, but games that have small, tight communities. There's nothing better to me than playing a game where if you're down in the dumps, your friendly guild mates will help you out. I never tried WoW, only because i wasn't too fond of the WoW single-players.. a very Populated game is ROSE. It's a little TOO populated for my taste. When you can't even claim a spawn, i get aggrivated   image
  • SecretsSecrets Member Posts: 175

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

well I like the massaive part of MMORPG.

DAoC was supposedly looking pretty dead last I was told.
    and I used to play UO, I dont think I could goto a game that revolved so heavily on solo play and pvp.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...