Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does any one here play MU online on the regular

katastafikatastafi Member Posts: 45

just wanted to know if anyone here plays MU online

Comments

• katastafikatastafi Member Posts: 45

bump

• max001max001 Member UncommonPosts: 95

i did but that was like 2-3 years ago. Was playing the taiwan server until i sold my acc. . But now i wouldnt want to touch it, remind me the misery of grinding to level 202.

Beside, there are many games more fun than MU now

like what MU is better than most of the free games i played

bump

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    well i play MU online on regular...its my all time favorite....in fact i have tried different version of MU..how about u?

P2P is good but i need free games :D

i play somtimes but im really bored with it i get bored really fast

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123
    oh i see...well its ok atleast u will have a lot time to try more game rather than to stick in just one game..

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• ImlikeuImlikeu Member Posts: 44

I been played this game a year ago, and then I left it... Mu Online is really a good game... But with more than fifty thousands millons of free and fast servers, ppl looks this game as a stupid game for stupids...

When i Played, y played the oficial server, and i have a DK lvl 46, elf lvl 8 and i don't remember what else...

And if there's something I want to add to the oficial server is that the fuckers admins should pay mora attention to lower lvls.... It looks that the fools don't know that there aren't much ppl lvl 150+....

And all the updates are very high lvl characters...(items+12,+13, Tarnak, Icarus...) And what the hell left for Don't-addict-people????

Now I play KO...

(Sorry gfor my english!!!!)

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

You post ''bump'' second time.........why you do that???