Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My best mate from upper school died last night :(

It's sooo weird

They wern't wearing seatbelts and they crashed (lost contol of the car)

Martin died and craig has a broken neck and doesnt remember anythng

Just sooo weird how sumone can just die :(

---------------------------------------------
Don't click here...no2

Comments

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031
    I believe you are in shock right now.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Originally posted by Betrayal-X
    I believe you are in shock right now.

Just weird, we planned to meet up on tuesday

Don't click here...no2

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

Totally senseless death to, ive been in the exact same situation and it ook me quite a while to forgive that person. Yes I blamed him for dying, for not wearing seatbelt, then I felt horrible for blaming him, not a lucky trip.

Good thing in all that horror though, I do not think I ever forgotten my seatbelt since and thats 7 years ago, I very much doubt you will either Scara.

I refuse to even ride in a car when someone aint wearing one, id rather walk or take the bus if they are hellbent on doing without..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man nearly 1 year since i had a car crash at 90mph into another car!

I was lucky to be alive.

Never used a car again after that

Don't click here...no2

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Well. A girl name Elyse Anderson died last december that was in our Senior Class. She was murdered (and her boyfriend too) in an car wreck by a drunk driver and she had her seat belt on too.. This was a shock to our school, she was a nice girl, lots of people knew her and she was one of the best softball players. Lots of people cried...lots of tears of the fallen warrior. I had a crush on her...

Here is a scan:

She never made it to our graduation, but her spirit lives forever.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by scaramoosh

It's sooo weird
    They wern't wearing seatbelts and they crashed (lost contol of the car)
    Martin died and craig has a broken neck and doesnt remember anythng

Just sooo weird how sumone can just die :(

My sympathies -- but it's things like this that causes us to have a reason to create laws about seatbelts, pity people still don't follow them.

Originally posted by Serien

My sympathies -- but it's things like this that causes us to have a reason to create laws about seatbelts, pity people still don't follow them.

Yeah, I agree with you. But, being that lives could be saved with the seatbelt, it will change some people's habbits, espicaly the loved ones how recived the infomation.

|

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Originally posted by Serien
    [My sympathies -- but it's things like this that causes us to have a reason to create laws about seatbelts, pity people still don't follow them.

Yeah, I agree with you. But, being that lives could be saved with the seatbelt, it will change some people's habbits, espicaly the loved ones how recived the infomation. 

This guy wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      It's really strange at how one second they're there and the next they're gone. Kinda shows how fragile life really is. Thats why I always say love your friends and family like theres no tomorrow. Sorry to hear about your loss. I pray you find the strength to overcome it in a healthy manner.

Yeah man. Have faith guide you. Just like it did me. I never told Elyse that I had a crush on her, I bet she new it, but I lost my chance.

|

Well i got the story from mates now!

Apparently he lost control, none of them had seatbelts on and they crashed into a tree the airbag came up and his legs were crushed! Then he was flung up onto the dashboard and back into his seat with his head on the gearbox!

Then he woke up and the people in the car were all not wearing seat belts but were ok.

My other mate next to him was out of it and in a wheelchair now

The driver (my mate) woke up and screamed get me out of here and then died in that spot!

took the firemen to cut up the car to get him out :(

Don't click here...no2

Originally posted by scaramoosh

The driver (my mate) woke up and screamed get me out of here and then died in that spot!

took the firemen to cut up the car to get him out :(

Thats messed up, the guy's last words. I'm guessing the fireman used the Jaws of Life

|

• Fantom18Fantom18 Member Posts: 296

Iv had loved ones die and recently my great grandmother. Back when I was younger though, I think in middle school one of my brothers friends commited suicide. His name was Jake and he was one of the more upbeat people in our school system, he was a senior and one of the stars on our baseball team. I saw him once or twice and he always had a smile on his face. That death affected everyone. Hope you feel better and we are here for you if you need it.

-F18

It is sad that someone would cut off their ability to meet a good portion of the world because of their ignorance against other people - Fantom

• EltaElta Member Posts: 297

I wish I could help I really do ...you know you get that sinking feeling in your chest and theres nothing you can do ...It sucks but my condolences really
    I know it sounds like Iam being sarcastic but I really do feel for you
    I hope you make it threw it