Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free game: Wild Cannon

if you liked gunbound i think youll like this one too.

http://www.wildcannon.com/index.asp

Wild Cannon an online multiplayer turn based shooting game like worms, but online, and free.

CJ Internet Inc is a new company to the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />US. CJ Internet Inc. is a branch off of Netmarble. We just released a game called Wild Cannon so please come and try it out.

Anyways they say pictures can tell a thousand words so here’s some screenshots.

There are some more on the
website.

Anyways we just finished translating/fixing translations on the website so it shouldn’t be too hard to navigate, so come check us out. It’s fun and it’s free!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Comments

• skelzskelz Member Posts: 77
    cool ill check it out, I loved gunbound

• jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

I just got finished playing, and although there werent many people, I had a blast. It was very enjoyable and definentely worth trying out. It wasnt the best game ever, but hell, its free AND fun.

my little playtest has made me decide on a 7/10 for it. Mainly because i see it getting boring after a while, but untill then ill have fun playing it.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

The topic creator is a moron...

This is his third topic with the exact same content. Oh ya, this guy seems to have something to do with the company that hosts the game. Very profesional of you.::::32::

EDIT: Here's his other topic: http://mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm?load=forums&loadClass=35&loadForum=51&loadThread=52999

I don't know where his first one went.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Lordmagnus

Dont flame please...let's refrain from calling someone a moron

To the original Poster:

Please stop posting repeating post about the same game. Stick it to one thread and we'll all be happy

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

This discussion has been closed.