Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of flame warrior are you?

RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Haha, I was told I was a Ferous Cranus.  What flame warrior are you?

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

Comments

• SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

hehe, I haven't read them all yet, but I'd like to think of myself as a Big Cat

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

image God, this is freaking hilarious. Ill say what I am when ive read them all.

Im going to do what En1Gma did below me

Unlike Profundus Maximus, Philosopher can actually be quite knowledgeable on a variety of subjects. Somewhat humorless and aloof, he is also slow to anger, and when he deigns to join in the fray he is considerate of other opinions. His fighting tactics are direct and uncomplicated - he smothers the opposition with his ponderous and lengthy cogitations. Only the strongest and most patient Warriors can survive an extended battle with Philosopher.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/nanny.htm

Nanny tirelessly monitors forum discussions to make sure that everyone behaves. Though he is quick to admonish for off-topic messages and petty squabbling, he is generally slow to anger. Rather than wading into pitched battles, Nanny simply pulling the plug on combatants and bans repeat offenders.Weaker Warriors such as Innocence Abused, Weenie and Crybaby will run to Nanny for protection in the midst of battle.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Lol, I thought En1gma was a troglodyte but, I could be wrong. image

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

I'd say I was a Big Cat. I was a Lurker for a long time, when I first came here.

Great website, I can't believe I read them all. And its funny but I have seen most of those in one incarnation or another. And some people can be a few at the same time. I know a few seemed to ring true about me, but Big Cat seemed the most univesally me.

It was funny to think about the people on this forum when I read the various types. Hehe. Got a good laugh.

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• EltaElta Member Posts: 297

100% bong here ::::31::