Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yserbius

Greetings and well met all!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I've noticed there's alot of random mentions of Yserbius in the forums and I thought I'd stop by and mention hat Yserbius is making a come back!

There's a HUGE group of people recreating Yserbius on the Java platform over at yserbius.org, of which I'm proudly part of. There's been some attempts within the last 10 years or so since YS went down to recreate the game.  Non however have been successful. Till now, that is... Remember the ol'Tavern? Well.. We've got it up and running... Well, mostly anyway. It's not on-line multiplayer, but it will be soon! We invite you all to stop by and remember the good ol'days...

Tiger

www.yserbius.org

Tiger leapt over the alter, holding his sword to DeathMage's throat, "I will not allow it!!" he growled.

Excerp from Days gone bye.

Comments

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

First off welcome to the forums...

Second...eh ok? Thats nice. (I have no idea what your talking about but Im sure some do.) ::::02::

• DarkSunzDarkSunz Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the welcome...

Yserbius was a huge MMORPG back in the 90s... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yserbius

Tiger leapt over the alter, holding his sword to DeathMage's throat, "I will not allow it!!" he growled.

Excerp from Days gone bye.