Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KEYS!!!!!!!!

ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58
do any1 know where u can easyl find keys or do u have to buy them? i dont know and no one awnsers my question in the game....

Guild Wars:
Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
(sry for the spelling)

ZN

Comments

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

You can buy keys to the chest from the merchants in the regions you are in and they also come from drops. Just scroll down the items at the merchant and you will find them. Remember they are a gamble and you are not assured of an Uber drop. Nothing gets me more excited that spending 600-750gp for a key and getting a Major Rune of Soul Reeping worth 25gp.::::16:: I like the fact that they have increased the amounts of rare that come from the chests. Over the past two weeks I have unlocked more weapons mods than I did playing PvE before the current chest system. I would say only buy keys if you have the money to waste. Most items I have received, I have been able to sale for 500-3K. Like I said it is a gamble, and I think it is fun never knowing what is going to pop out of the chest. Get those keys and happy chest hunting::::28::

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58

ohh thats expensiv.. kk thx m8 i think ill try to finde keys, but they most be realy rare to finde cuz i have not found a key since the update came...

if u unlocka a chest the itmes  that comes out of it, are they onley for u or for the intire party?

Guild Wars:
    Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
    Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
    Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
    Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
    Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
    (sry for the spelling)

ZN

• SkudklattenSkudklatten Member Posts: 23
    The item is for you only

/BootieTrap