Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the game for me?

TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218
Im looking for a MMORPG that has no consent pvp and stealing as a skill. If anybody knows of a game coming out in the next few months holla back...thanks

Comments

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

I think the most awaited PvP Titels are "Dragon Empires" and "Linage 2" and as far I know they are non consentual PvP and maybe the other ppl here can tell you if there is stealing skill in but i believe it is not.

"City of Heroes" maybe also an option since alot of ppl seem to be waiting that titel to. Sorry I my self have stopped PvP for the time so I don't know detail on these games.

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

Lineage II will not have stealing involved.

I'd suggest Shadow Bane, they have a very "hardcore" PvP system with stealing, sneaking, backstabbing, drop-everything-on-death, the whole works.

Get your game faces on,
    because it's time to play.

-Machiavelli

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

"City of Heroes"  will not have PvP of any type for sometime after it's release.

Shadow Bane is the game for you. I'd play it free for 10 days before deciding to buy it.

-=-=-=-=-
    "Playing EQ to the highend is like getting hit in the head over and over. When the hitting stops you start to miss the dizzy feeling. The lack of this "dizzy feeling" will ruin you to other MMORPG's"

A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

Games and players have a type. What type are you? click here

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

Originally posted by Clever_Glove

"City of Heroes"  will not have PvP of any type for sometime after it's release.

CoH non PvP good for me i'll personally enjoy it more.

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by TMcC 
    If anybody knows of a game coming out in the next few months

dude.... everything u described...

EQII's the answer for you

the only thing is that you have to have a badass computer