Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG SURVEY

CorTechCorTech Member Posts: 4

Hi,

We are looking for some people to take part in an MMORPG Survey to help us determine the best course of action for our new MMORPG that we would like to produce. If you would like to help us with this by completeing our survey then this will help us alot and we could be offering you a place in our beta test when the game has been produced.

If you would like to take part then please get in touch with me at this email address alan@cornerstone-technologies-ltd or if your email address is in your profile on here then please tell me your name on here so we can email you the survey.

[email protected]

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Moved to SPAM. In the future, please post topics such as this in the spam section.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Hmmmm. No info at all other than 'it will be an MMORPG'? image
  • CorTechCorTech Member Posts: 4

Hmm one has to question the stupidity of the forums admin if they think that asking for a team of MMORPG players to help out with a new MMORPG as spam. Brief details of the game will be given witht he survey. We are looking for all MMORPG and RPG players to come and give their input on their ideal MMORPG. By doign this together we can bring an online role play game that will satisfy everyone from young to old.

This is suppose to be an MMORPG forum so I thoughgt in the off topic area is the best place to put something like this. Surely if the admin of this forum really was dedicated to seeing good MMORPG releases then they would help out with a survey that is taking the players view in mind rather than just going ahead and creating just any MMORPG???

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Considering the multitude of surveys that people post for this very topic is why it is considered spam. Also, the fact that you were trying to "advertise" your game deems this as spam as well. You posted in general discussion and therefore this is spam. If you do not want this considered as spam, I suggest you post in Developer's corner. So sir, it is your own stupidity why this was placed in the spam section, not mine.