Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RF Online Help Needed...

Sry, to post this up but I really would like to play RF Online beta but i get error message everytime I Try to Start the game. http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3936/rfon0sm.jpg or www.thedreadnoughts.net/error.jpg one is japenses one is in english plz help me try to figure this out. I have game installed and everthing I have a account. RFBase is down so i cant use it. Thanks in advance. That Desktop is not mine so please don't make it out as mine thank you.

Comments

• AnikisAnikis Member Posts: 29

I must have seen this question about a thousand times.

Start-Control Panel-Regional and Language Options.

Go to the Advanced tab and for the "Language for non-Unicode programs" select Japanese.It will ask you to restart your computer, and then once youve done that RF online should work.let me know if you have anymore problems.

• ClimbatizClimbatiz Member Posts: 49

rfbase is down again, anyways, registration is kinda simple (even though i'm posting a prob with it), but first here's a little tut or note, since translating the page is kinda unreliable the best way is just to check the source code of the page, every box you write stuff into is marked with an understandable english word ;}

Login ID: tried doing climbatiz, but didn't work, something like sdaswas worked fine though ;}

Password: type it 2 times

Nickname: best to just use same as login

Email: type it 2 times

FamilyName/FirstName: gonna need jp chars for this, once you've got em just bullshit whatever

Birthdate: Year/Month/Day - Not sure what those 3 items in the combo box means, but the last ones seems to suggest "Other...", i used that

Region: Just use whatever here i guess - not sure what this combo box means either, i used last one

News Letter (Magazine): I'm guessing the second option is No (usually that way)

and last of all, press the left box

---

as for my problem, everything seems fine on my reg. page but i get this error after pressing the box:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Climbatiz/rfo.gif

(humm... just noticed i posted this in wrong thread, oh wth...)

Check Out F-Games For Latest Info & Registration Guides For Online Korean/Jap Games

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    yo man. go into my topic. click the link and read. The problem was solved on that site... It should help buddy.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos