Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a great,FREE,MMORPG to hook up on

I used to play Flyff before but it's gonna close down for a while and it's not gonna be back till November.So until then,I gotta find another game to keep me occupied and entertained until Nov.

Comments

• CaesarsGhostCaesarsGhost Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

- CaesarsGhost

Lead Gameplay and Gameworld Designer for a yet unnamed MMO Title.
    "When people tell me designing a game is easy, I try to get them to design a board game. Most people don't last 5 minutes, the rest rarely last more then a day. The final few realize it's neither fun nor easy."

• RattrapRattrap Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,599

Anarchy Online , no question about it....

"Before this battle is over all the world will know that few...stood against many." - King Leonidas

• SharpShot117SharpShot117 Member Posts: 94
    Knight Online is one of the best f2p mmorpgs out there. download the client at www.knightonlineworld.com

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

One of the best is Legend of Mir 3 in my opinion. Even though the controls might seem choppy, and the graphics dull, it's a great game

It's a good community(you easily get help, and you quickly find a "hunting partner)
    The combat is somewhat like D2.

Since I'm too lazy to explain in details, I'll just encourage you to download it and try it out yourself.

--------------------------------------------