Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which MMORPG has the best crafting system?

13»

Comments

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Originally posted by alkest

EVE!!!! image

Eve by far has be best crafting system in any game.  Why in fact EVERYTHING is player produced.  The market in Eve is totally player driven...100%.  You want it, all you need is the blue print and mins and the skills, and wallla, its built and yours.  You can mass produce and sell you product to other players and compete with other players for that market. 

THIS GAME ROCCORS!!!

Honestly, it's one of the only good things I can say about this game, but yeah, if you're looking for a heavy emphesis on economy,trade, and crafting, this is it.

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• ZarcobZarcob Member Posts: 207

A Tale in the Desert, no contest.

The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night.

• jmanibogjmanibog Member Posts: 5

The only game I played so far which has crafting is Atlantica. Never really played much mmos with crafting. How does one define if the crafting in a game is good? Cuz I learned to love crafting in Atlantica and am now looking for an MMO with a crafting feature.

• gwbrewgwbrew Member Posts: 52

Originally posted by Zarcob

A Tale in the Desert, no contest.

That game is a joke.. Server reset games should be outlawed.. Ohh look, I just turned over Frogger !! Thanks Atari!

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

Holy thread necro Batman!!

• thale_srthale_sr Member Posts: 14

Vanguard had the best craft system I played.

Thomas G. Hale Sr.
    Social Deviation - Founder

• SabbathSMCSabbathSMC Member Posts: 226

Im still sticking with wurm online has the best crafting... SWG was also decent but wurm still beats it.

6 years later i still think wurm is the best but xyson could if they ever get it all working,so maybe in another few years Xyson will take the place of wurm.

And i have played alot of games and crafted in all of them.

played M59,UO,lineage,EQ,Daoc,Entropia,SWG,Horizons,Lineage2.EQ2,Vangaurd,Irth online, DarkFall,Star Trek
    and many others that did not make the cut or i just plain forgetting about.

• DarkEnergyDarkEnergy Member Posts: 21

Eve for me

• AkaroniaAkaronia Member Posts: 138

I play EQ2 have not tried a lot of others.  Just a few but in my travels of trying different ones I always go back to EQ2, because there is housing as well as guild halls, Carpenter crafting in which you can make items that you put in in your home and in the guild hall.  To me this really adds to a game.  Especially if you have been grinding faction, dungeons, and raids and just feel the need to sit back relax and do something different for a little while.  It is really fun as a sideline to the PvP an d PvE, Adds to your character and makes you feel more attached to it having your own home in which you can more or less design inside the home whatever you want.  You can even make your dream home in which you could never afford irl.  In this manner it really attaches you to your RP side of playing your character. 

I get on take her to our guild hall or home and look around and all of the beauty I have been able to put into it that I can not afford in my own home puts me at ease :) 

It is also great if you are a straight RPer like my kid is.  The homes are great for doing your roleplays in.  The RP servers have guild halls that are designed for RPing.

IMO it really puts the RP into MMORPG :)  I don't know about anyone else but I get a little nuts at times and make noises for my characters and everything.  I know crazy in the head huh? My daughter says so too rofl.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904

Uh do you  people realise the OP posted this thread six years ago lol?

EPIC NECRO

This discussion has been closed.