Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pure dungeons??

I was reading the overview to D&D the other day and it said quote "Dungeons & Dragons Online will let players travel alone or in parties as they explore the seemingly endless dungeon complexes found beneath the world." does that mean that this game will be solely played in dungeons or will there be an outside world as well? If it is nothing but dungeons it, to me will get boring fast. I hope it isnt just nothing but dungeons because looking at the screen shots the graphics look better then most games. im willing to pay whatever the monthly fee is to play D&D online

Comments

• nightphantomnightphantom Member UncommonPosts: 276

Well, there are some classic dungeons. Then there are some that are in sewers. Others in basements, houses, libraries, and some creepy swamps. And I'm pretty sure there are some that are in broad daylight out in open fields.

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

There is an outside.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Something I think Turbine does best is dungeon crawls. I absolutely loved them in AC1 and to this day I don't think any other game has captured a dungeon crawl as turbine has. AC2 had good dungeons as well but I don't think as well as AC1 did.

All with one exception, I hated hated the Mite Maze in AC1. I don't think we will be dissappointed in DDO's dungeons.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.