Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really odd bug....Please help!

ok here's how it goes: All windows inside Knight online along with all backgrounds to all windows are invisableimage... for example i cannot see any of my items inside my inventory along with the inventory itself  leaving me to guess or try and remember were all my items are.. this is the same for looting chests that monsters drop almost impossible making me quite a annoying teamate taking me up to 20 seconds just to loot one box...

so please if anyone has ever heard of this problem and may have any idea, pretty please gimme anything, i'm desperate. I am using a fairly outdated video card NVidea-TNT2 but it has the reccomended memory for the game so i dunno. I am running on a AMD Duron(which is about equal to a Pentium 3) with 456Mb of RAM. I also have downloaded the client from many different locations (including the one on the main site) and had the same problem every time and I to date havenot found any posts relating to this problem. So any ideas will be MUCH appreciated.

thanks.