Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New DAoC Player. Which servers are newest?

Hi i just downloaded the DAoC 14 Day Trial.image

So far im definatley planning on sticking with this game for awhile, but before i really get into a character, I want to know which of the Normal servers are the newer ones.

Mainly because i want there to be more low levels around like me, and less high levels.

Ive been trying to search the news to see the last Servers put up but i thought it would be easier to ask you guys here.image

So what are the last few normal servers that went up for DAoC?

Thanks,

-Mo

Comments

• ZhanghiaZhanghia Member UncommonPosts: 1,312

It doesn't even matter. Go for the classic servers as they'll have the most people. If you go into a normal server you'll most likely only have like 100 people at prime time. And there are some servers where it doesn't even matter if it's the 'newest' since those you can gain multipliers of experience and money from being the underdogs.

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471
    BTW: what expansions trial have? does it have catacombs expansion? Is there anyway to find out what expansions are currently active?

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    The free trial includes the original game, all of the free expansions, and the first paid expansion.  You can also get the latest graphics upgrade for free.  You will be missing trials of Atlantis and Catacombs.  Late Oct/Nov you can expect a new box set that will include everything including the expansion coming out mid Oct. 
  • logangregorlogangregor Member Posts: 1,524

Originally posted by Zhanghia

It doesn't even matter. Go for the classic servers as they'll have the most people. If you go into a normal server you'll most likely only have like 100 people at prime time. And there are some servers where it doesn't even matter if it's the 'newest' since those you can gain multipliers of experience and money from being the underdogs.

a hundred people at primetime? Are you kidding me? Lancelot and Merlin the two most populated servers had normally over a thousand on, each.

Although your numbers are off I think Classic Servers would be best bet.