Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golf Game - Realms of Albatross Closed/Open Beta

clinteastclinteast Member UncommonPosts: 159

Just got this email

This email has been sent to notify you that our Closed Beta client is now ready for download at: www.Albatross18.com

Please register a new account on our website and then follow the instructions for download and installation.

For technical assistance you can visit our Customer Support section on our website, or email: [email protected]

Please remember that this is the beta testing period and you will encounter bugs and errors. Please help us make the best game possible by providing us with your feedback and notes.

We thank you for your support and look forward to playing with you online!

This email has been sent to notify you that our Closed Beta client is now ready for download at: www.Albatross18.com

Please register a new account on our website and then follow the instructions for download and installation.

For technical assistance you can visit our Customer Support section on our website, or email: [email protected]

Please remember that this is the beta testing period and you will encounter bugs and errors. Please help us make the best game possible by providing us with your feedback and notes.

Now you would think from that email it is open as there is no login/password details.  I am at this point d/l and registering the game.  Not sure if when i join they check my email but give it a go guys who knows?

This is pangya online btw the norther american/english version.

We thank you for your support and look forward to playing with you online!

Comments

• Thanks!  Im going to test this game out against shot online. 
  • Ok IMO, Shot Online > Albatross. 
  • SiphonsSiphons Member Posts: 445

Originally posted by Tyzen
    Ok IMO, Shot Online > Albatross.

I agree whole-heartedly.

---------------------------------------
    All you friggin suburban white kid wannabe poobutts that are in love with G-Unit are sad and pathetic. Find your own identity ::::28:: -Anarchyart

• disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

Whats with all of the golf games? Is it getting more popular?

• clinteastclinteast Member UncommonPosts: 159

Well its only 2 golf games.

Personally I found shot online too serious imo and does not have much fun factor.  But each to their own.