Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skilled non carebear pvp, possible?

skelzskelz Member Posts: 77

I have to say im very excited about this game.  I have been looking for a game to satisfy my thirst for blood since UO or AC darktide and havent found it.  They(redbedlam) are claiming this game will actually take skill to play unlike games such as Wow where you just click on buttons and let the dice roll.  They are claiming there is twitch style dodging and diferent sets of attacks at your disposal, not hti points, no levels, no invisible rogues who one shot you to death and you can loot corpses!

Comments

• KanothKanoth RedBedlam Comm. Mgr.Member Posts: 295

Originally posted by skelz

I have to say im very excited about this game.  I have been looking for a game to satisfy my thirst for blood since UO or AC darktide and havent found it.  They(redbedlam) are claiming this game will actually take skill to play unlike games such as Wow where you just click on buttons and let the dice roll.  They are claiming there is twitch style dodging and diferent sets of attacks at your disposal, not hti points, no levels, no invisible rogues who one shot you to death and you can loot corpses!

Those arent claims...those are the truth.  image

"Rome wasn't coded in a day"
    - Kanoth

• TrakenTraken Member Posts: 172

"no invisible rogues who one shot you to death"

Well, one shot does nothing except do damage and give you enough adrenaline to run away. If you fail to run away then the second shot will probably incapacitate you. Then the third shot kills you. ::::20::

• lancetaolancetao Member Posts: 8
    freedom to kill any and everyone is going to be great. this game has a chance to be the greatest MMORPG ever. and Its shaping up to do just that
  • skelzskelz Member Posts: 77
    Im going to kill you in gameimage

• lancetaolancetao Member Posts: 8

the cool thing is, you prolly will.

Bring it on!!!!!!!