Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

City of Villains: Three Exclusive Screenshots

Today we feature three exclusive screenshots of The Gold Brickers, a villain group in the upcoming sequel to City of Heroes. As most of you know, City of Villains allows players to take on the role of the Villain and even - eventually - enter into PvP combat with real heroes.

image image image

Thank you to Cryptic for sending these in.

Dana Massey
Formerly of MMORPG.com
Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Well my pre-order is locked in.... Even got my Beta Account activation code in the mail last week but as yet no client download link... apparently thats not far off.

I REALLY enjoyed CoH, its the only game I have enjoyed so much I powerleveled to 50 because I just couldnt put it down. Grouping in CoH was the most fun grouping I have had in any MMO. Im hoping that with the lessons of CoH and time... CoV will be an even better game out of the box.

Im taking 3 weeks off work starting in early December and it should tie in nicely with the late beta and early release... I can hardly wait image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon