Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero's Journey: Producer Speaks on MMORPG.com Forums

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

As usual, our forums are buzzing after our Lead Content Editor posted new screenshots from Simutronics and their game Hero's Journey. With a number of people commenting on the stunning look of the MMORPG.com exclusive screenshots, the game's producer, Melissa Meyer dropped by our forum to respond to some of the reader comments. Meyer was kind enough to let us know that those pictures aren't just of a well dressed NPC at all, but of an actual character made from their character manager. Here's what she had to say about it:

I have seen no character manager more in-depth than our own.  (It's possible one is out there.  I just haven't seen it.)

We will have fewer races than many MMOs to start, but you can fully customize the appearance of features, clothing, items, and pets.  And we've begun to put in control over body types.

To have a look at all of the posts in that thread, click here.

If you're not a member and would like to be able to participate in our forums, take a moment to sign up and become a member.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

When it come to HJ, I dont talk much...but be certain I am still listening!  The game got my full attention!  For the better and for the worst like they say!  For the better for now!  image

Many folks around here must be listening quietly to this game!  Keep the good work!

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren