Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Question with regards to my Pending Return!

I thought I posted this I guess it did not work.

My main toons are on Igraine Albion - currently that server is clustered with Bedevere, Galahad, Morgan le Fay, and Tristan. 

The problem - and question is this - will I be having an issue when I log in for the first time to Igraine Alb - because I also happen to have alts on Hib Tristan and possibly mid Galahad?

Oh where to begin:
DAoC Juansanchez 50 Armsman Igraine - Back from the Grave
DAoC Prol 50 Necro Igraine - Back from the Grave
CoH Devient 28 Mace/Stone Tank *Retired*
WoW Talgar 27 Warrior *Retired*
Horizons Goledstadt 35 Dragon *Retired*
And many many others in many many games. But I always go back to my home in DAoC :)

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

If you already had characters on different realms across the cluster before it was clustered then you are grandfathered in and will be fine. You'll have a 1 hour timer between switching realms within the cluster though. For example if you were playing an Alb on Igraine and wanted to switch to a Hib on Tristan you'd have to wait an hour between logins.

Now for example say you ONLY had the Albs on Igraine and no other characters on any of the servers in the cluster, you would only be able to make Albs on any server within the cluster, in the same manner that you can't create Mids or Hibs on Igraine. The cluster is treated as a server as far as rolling new characters goes, unless you're grandfathered in as described above.

Hope that clears things up a little. :)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."