Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RYL BL Why even have it up?

I like to know why the RYL BL is still up, Is it not just waste of time and so on...Its have bean dead for a long time imageimageimageimage

Comments

• WazMeisterWazMeister Member Posts: 149

whats ryl BL?

I just started RYL: emperor one funniest mmorpg played in years tbh and I've tried them all.

• AzzazelAzzazel Member Posts: 18
    ryl one of the funniest game u ever played? omg aahahahah what have you tested? tetris online? shadowbane? mu online? man... i recomend you to play serious mmorpgs and after give us a real and more accurate opinion
  • MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by Reduction

I like to know why the RYL BL is still up, Is it not just waste of time and so on...Its have bean dead for a long time imageimageimageimage

MMorpg should have removed this game a long time ago. I think the only reson they didnt was RYL was paying for advertising here. Now that the advertising is gone a proper review on the game is finally released. Funny how they let GMs and even Producers harrass and flame everyone that came here to voice and warn of the bad experiences they had. This gaming company is far more sleazy and scammers then Mourning and yet it was removed because more longtime posters were involved and or personal differences came to a head. Regardless I think it was a huge blunder to keep this game here and I hope there is a class action suit against PWG for misleading and false advertising. They gave the whole industry a black eye