Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Faction Survey

13»

Comments

• chs5138chs5138 Member Posts: 67
    if I play it will be either as a Pirate (so I can be against everyone) or England so I can kill France :)
  • WadeJWadeJ Member Posts: 45

Originally posted by _kryptonic_
    cmon fanbois cant handle the heat

I am in no way a 'Fanboy or a 'Follower of the game itself, Im just drifting over to see what the community on this forum is like, Whats the point posting negative comments in a forum of a game you are'nt going to play, Please tell your other '14' year old freinds to keep away from this distraumatized community that people like you make it.

Hopefully santaclaus will bring you a nice pressy to keep you occupied for a while.

-G-

Ganstabruv- Thunderous Scholar
    Whats yours:
    http://www.blazonry.com/scripting/wuname.php
    <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/REPLACE-THIS-WITH-YOUR-GAMERTAG.card"; scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.</iframe>

• jesus1jesus1 Member Posts: 6
    I'll probably roll whatever the fewest people are playing as; it's just how I roll.
  • SharkOnLandSharkOnLand Member Posts: 1
    I'm probably going to play Spain, but I'll also dabble in pirating (on another character, of course)
  • bloodrunnerbloodrunner Member Posts: 55

i dunno yet but im gonna lead towards an underdog. so definatly not pirate or english. either french or spain. ill have to look at the site.

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

www.piratelords.com

Frenchie foo foo's beware ::::34::

• HalakaHalaka Member Posts: 3

I'm going to be a Pirate for sure ! ^^

• jesus1jesus1 Member Posts: 6
    Do you think it'll be possible to not be affiliated with a patron nation and at the same time not be considered a "pirate"?
  • ElheruElheru Member Posts: 2

Why is it that people who tend towards pirate are adamantly against the French?

I only mention this because I participate in RP threads on the official forums and all the pirate players "hate" the French while in character.

Anyway, I will play as France.  I played a little game called World of Pirates at one point as the French, and because they were small and only attracted thinking players, they were an excellent side.  I think the same will be true in POTBS.

This survey has confirmed a thought of mine which is that most new players, or outsiders from the official forums, will choose to be pirates based on a "cool" factor and the recent popularity in movies.  The official poll has British and Pirates at roughly 30% each with French and Spanish at 20% each with over 900 votes.  That could make for an interesting mix.

• crreescrrees Member Posts: 36
    I will start off of pirate then move to england, I think if I get the handle of being a pirate which I think may be the hardest to start off with, I will be able to get the hang of being English

Ive got two choices, run, or stay and fight...And I dont see no doors...

• DemonCowDemonCow Member Posts: 2

I like England the most, but it seems there are going to be quite a few of them.  Since I don't like Spain that much I'll probably go French.

• Nyax2Nyax2 Member Posts: 15

Im going to play as the english because they had the best ships..