Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come back to shadowbane! Lore Server opening!

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361

The 19th of this month shadowbane is starting up a lore server!

I can't wait for it to open... how about everyone else?!

I just hope lots of people come to try out the game for the first time with the opportunity of a fresh start...

If you don't know what shadowbane is, it's the best pvp game out there!

Stroll on over to www.shadowbane.com and download the free trial from gigex (really easy to download) and use the cd-key provided on the trial page, get some practice on test server to figure out how to play and then on the 19th come join!!

I want enough people on that I can kick some ass and take names! 

Edit* In all seriousness, it's just a great time to try out the game or come back to it to see the changes...  New servers are a TON of fun for the first couple of weeks, and the 14 day trial should be just enough time for anyone new to figure out if they like it...

Comments

• TookyGTookyG Warhammer Online CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,115

Originally posted by daveospice
    I want enough people on that I can kick some ass and take names!

That makes me want to join... image

Until you cancel your subscription, you are only helping to continue the cycle of mediocrity.

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

Originally posted by TookyG
    Originally posted by daveospice
    I want enough people on that I can kick some ass and take names!That makes me want to join... image

What would you rahter do? Kill diablo over and over, or kill old Keepers of Chaos members over and over(well.. if you can)?

Fighting against other players brings more to the battlefield than that next xp point or l33t item.