Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is carebear unfortunately move on.

Yup if you are an advanced FFA PVP veteran like myself then I have some bad news for you. This game is carebear. The PVP is 100% controlled which means no spontaneous PVP battles. Everything is planned, controlled and BORING. You have an invisible "grandma" in the game that hovers over you making sure you play nice with everyone. You can't loot people you kill and you gain nothing from PVP. Its stupid.

*YAWN*

Its funny when games try to be carebear only to lose to world of warcraft (King of carebear games).

LuzArius

Comments

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805

Not everyone enjoys a PVP enviroment. Especially one that allows 100% free PvPing. I remember back when I was a beta tester for UO that the game was plagued with PvP griefers. You sit there all day and accumulate enough money to buy a frigging fishing pole and some griefer decked out in the best equipment slaughters you for no reason. So there you are lying in a heap of refuse minus the only piece of equipment you were able to buy.

If I could be guaranteed a game that wouldn't be dominated by a**holes just running around PvPing simply for the purpose of causing grief then I'm there Dude. Besides who wants to play a game where they can just kill anyone and everyone without warning? Kinda makes you wonder what goes through the mind of such a person.

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548

*yawn* back at ya mate.

PS Try reading through the material on the site.  The first expansion will launch RvR PvP.  FFA is ridiculous in an MMO with restrictions, ie you become and outlaw and are killed on site in any Roman territory.  Sounds like you just want to play so Battlefield.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• HorsasHorsas Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by Darktania
    Not everyone enjoys a PVP enviroment. Especially one that allows 100% free PvPing. I remember back when I was a beta tester for UO that the game was plagued with PvP griefers. You sit there all day and accumulate enough money to buy a frigging fishing pole and some griefer decked out in the best equipment slaughters you for no reason. So there you are lying in a heap of refuse minus the only piece of equipment you were able to buy.

If I could be guaranteed a game that wouldn't be dominated by a**holes just running around PvPing simply for the purpose of causing grief then I'm there Dude. Besides who wants to play a game where they can just kill anyone and everyone without warning? Kinda makes you wonder what goes through the mind of such a person.

There are different players. They could easily make one server for carebears and one server for players like me. Its easy to flip a pvp switch.

BTW nice sig, anyone who disses god should get pk'ed.

LuzArius

This discussion has been closed.