Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunning NEW Eve Trailer

tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Just watched this, absolutely stunning, go look !

Direct links to the vid;

EVE Never Fades 30.3 Mb - http://ccp.vo.llnwd.net/o2/video/2/EVENeverFadesSmall.wmv

EVE Never Fades 118.1 Mb - http://ccp.vo.llnwd.net/o2/video/2/EVENeverFadesLarge.wmv

All eve vids can be found here; http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/

Comments

• CerrianCerrian Member Posts: 141

I just saw it...::::08::

If you have the bandwidth go for the XL version, it is definitly worth your time.

IMO, this is the most comprehensive trailer I've seen yet. I love the way the incorporated ship types and NPC empires into the trailer. Too bad they didn't show anything of player operated alliances.

• badirontreebadirontree Member UncommonPosts: 42

dam i was going to post it here lol
    ::::28::

• SadjinhSadjinh Member Posts: 3

can't stop watching......best gameplay movie ever!
    ::::28::

• MuthseraMuthsera Member Posts: 12

yeah. awsome trailer... ::::08::
    Makes you wish you had 10x the computer I have now.
    Might just run the settings on high.... focus on the might there.. I think thats important.. :D God I love eve.. But damn it can frustrate the hell out of you..

At any rate.. greatest movie to come from eve since evol's wildcard production.. I think we all look forward to episode 1. Nearly half a year in production, and is expected around newyear. And I think that video will lay to rest what a great community can mean for game producers.

Oh.. and awsome music.. again.. ::::08::

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Yeah Muthsera, that that Wildcard Evolution stunned the hell out of me when I watched it for the first time...Do they have an official site, all I find are mirrors to download that evo trailer.

Cheers.

• I like the video very much - however......

I find it interesting that the video starts with a planet surface screen shot.  The one thing that is missing in EVE I feel is planet surface action.  I know that the developers have said that they do not plan to make it possible to get out of your ship on a planet, but they do seem to be thinking of allowing you to fly to a planet surface at some point.

The game is great now, but its future is far better in my opinion.

Originally posted by tachgb
    Yeah Muthsera, that that Wildcard Evolution stunned the hell out of me when I watched it for the first time...Do they have an official site, all I find are mirrors to download that evo trailer.Cheers.

To be honnest I don't know mate. I know rkk and bnc have a site so I recon evol have one to.

• maimeekraimaimeekrai Member UncommonPosts: 256

Now that is a sales pitch!

I just watched this and now I feel like playing again!

Flying around the surface of a planet is a little too E&B for me. Anything larger than a Frigate would be seem to be impossible though.

Leaving my ship and walking on a planet would be cool, though.

Repelling boarding parties and fighting inside the ship would be fun too. The objective being to steal something off the ship and not steal the ship. image

oops, getting off topic...

------- END TRANSMISSION

• culley65culley65 Member Posts: 77

anyone know the JunkieXL song that is playing?

• SevarusSevarus Member Posts: 65

Artist:JunkieXL

featuring Saffron - "Beauty Never Fades"

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Yeah, it's a very catchy tune, I cannot believe how this guy captured those scenes, I mean, the angles look amazing.

• ScampyScampy Member Posts: 29

in one word: solid. CCP knows how to make promotional material.

• KapacsKapacs Lord of the Rings Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 17
    It is indeed something worth looking at. CCP has done quite a fantastic job so far and we can expect the best from then in the future as well image

Even as a cat, one must be a cat with dreams.