Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets hear some PVP stories!

Thunder-Thunder- Member Posts: 165
I'm just about to start this game, cuz it looks hard core and the PVP looks AWESOME!!! i cant wait, any one have any funny, sad, triumphant, or anything else type of PVP stories?

Comments

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

All names have changed.

Once upon a time I had my friend kill this asshole. 5 shots with her bow and he was finished.

I love her for it.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

• DeadangelDeadangel Member UncommonPosts: 56

At level 22 with my cleric while hunting undead outside Gludio, this orc ran up and stole my drops and started to ks my zombies. So I challenged him to a fight, I was wearing manticore and had a saber I planned to dual. Had him easily, but a spell howler came up and blasted me from behind.

I killed Evil Seed on the Hindemith Server before s/he was banned.

At the time I was Level 34 cleric and with a 36 Human Knight going Warlord with a spear took out 4 members of PK inc and EvilSeed during one of their raids on undead infested area near Gludio.

I was on xICex (I cook eggrolls) hitlist for a long time which lead to a lot of being PKed and pking.

My clan Braveheart had a huge pk match with the dwarf farmers at the second level of cruma.

The same night had a huge 12 (us) on like 15 Reborn members where you teleport from level 1 cruma to level 2.

I quite the game as a level 44 prophet ages ago.

• KelsonmacKelsonmac Member Posts: 313

Well, here's something that happened to me last night.

I created a new character the other day and got it to level 17. I brought it to a more poplulated area, because it is kind of boring hunting alone in starter towns. Of course, by going to a more populated area, I also opened myself up to get PK'd by another player. Sure enough, a red (chaotic) mystic ran up to me and killed me in two hits.

No big deal. I respawned and kept hunting. After a while I had some materials I needed for my main, so I brought my main out to "frieght" the items to her. While doing this I see a message that the same pker that had killed me earlier had returned. So I say to myself, "Why not!" and I go out to hunt. The pker made it easy for me. He kind of ran right by me shortly after I began hunting him. Two shots with my bow (I did not use any special attacks) and he was dead.

A veteran player can generally tell what level another player is in PvP. Thsi particular chaotic character was probably around level 40-45, but was wearing newbie armor. Yes, I killed him in two shots, but I hit him for HUGE damage (around 3000 a shot . . I love crits!)

Anyway, I go back to my low-level character to hunt some more. After a while I decide to call it a night, but just as I am logging out, I see the red character again. Since I had logged, I decided to get back on my main. I log in again, the red sees me, and force logs.

Now this is the dumb part. One of my friends says hello to me, so I stand there and chat. A minute or two later a naked elf (not really naked, but wearing the items you wear if you you remove all your armor) runs up to me and asks if I had seen the PKer. I say yes, but the pker had logged out right here at the spot we were standing in. The elf parties me and gived me some buffs. I say I am tired and going to bed and wish her a good-night. But instead of logging out of game, I hit the re-start button.

The name of the elf was GoodGirl.

When I log back in, almost instantly the red pker logs in right next to me. I kill him before he has a chance to move. I say, "Nice try, GoodGirl"

He says, "How did you know it was me?"

To which I answered, "I can spot a pk-scout a mile away."