Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chat room

ok i entered the chat room and i saw there was 2 ppl online. there was my name and Nizibor1752 anyone know why i entered as Nizibor1752?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Ya man, it's some type of glitch.  The same happens to me when I enter the chat.  Believe it or not, you were in there by yourself.  The doppleganger name leaves after about 3mins.

I remember when I first started entering the chat and would see another Desperado name.  I'd get pissed and start flammin' the "ghost" for being unoriginal and using my name.  Too bad I was only talking to some glitch makin' an ass outta myself image

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
    I knew it wasnt a real person when i read the user info and it matched mine but it was still kind of odd.

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    This happens if you somehow get into chat twice.  I think it is really common if you enter chat, then launch the pop-up window version.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131

yea i think that is the problem after u click the live chat and then switch it over to the pop up window this always happens

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln