Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making FFXI Guild

123457»

Comments

• jbvegetajbvegeta Member Posts: 109
    that might work lol but i say we all just help out as needed

• Mattdawgy64Mattdawgy64 Member Posts: 37
    sry erikW, Im goina be a warrior.  The rest sounds ok.

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
    the thief idea is good. after we get enough money to buy the passes you can go back to your mog house and switch to warrior if you want.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    Abraham Lincoln

• Mattdawgy64Mattdawgy64 Member Posts: 37
    Oh ur right Nizibor.  Ill listen to u.

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131

i dont know how much a world pass will cost but they should be cheap at first and a thief would be the best way to get the money

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by Lansid

I just don't know about.... I mean, what if the monkey... It's just.... *sigh* I better be getting powerleveled for this... -_-

LMAOOOO!!

NOTICE:

The Guild thread is being restarted in the "Final Fantaxy XI" forum.  This one is getting way to long and cluttered.  Please do not spam the new thread as important info is getting lost amongst the pages.  Thanks image

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• gpkyogpkyo Member Posts: 20
    i've gather a bunch of friends i have on other forums can they join too?