Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a idea!

AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
Why dont you put the game boards into categorys like scifi or fantasy instead of listing them all!

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

theres not really enough games to split them into catagories... and you usually chose a specific game board by if you play it or not, not what type it is.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277
    I like the idea. by the way, the title of the thread should be aN idea...

oooohhh... we got mr english teacher over here! :::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277

1)im not an english teacher

2)i make mistakes too, i just like to point out others' mistakes

3) english is my worst subject

lol, i was just playin dude.

- Unknown Author