Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problems viewing the site

BeaNo999BeaNo999 Member UncommonPosts: 63

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6530/mmorpgcomwtf1da.jpg

This is what I get when I load up this site, I used to visit withou issue but noticed this when I visited yesterday. I don't know why and I don't think anything has changed at my end so am baffled as to why this would start happening. No other site I visit do I get any problems and I have tried both browsers I have (Mozilla and IE), both of which are up to date.

Any advice?

Comments

• AmnestyAmnesty Member Posts: 23

What exactly is the problem? I saw the screenshot and it just looks like you need to wait for this pics and links to load.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Did you accidentally block images from the site?

Tools->Image Manager in mozilla.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• YamaedaYamaeda Member Posts: 22

I have exactly the same problem. In my case it's Norton Internet Security that block all images somehow. Closing NIS and it all shows, so it's easily tested.

How i should configure NIS is what i'm wondering though. If i allow ads i do get the ads, but not the sites pictures, so what sort of allowances must i give this site?

/Y

• YamaedaYamaeda Member Posts: 22

I just found the solution! In my privacy options, you must allow Information about previous visits, it seems to use those cookiw-functions to send the icons and stuff.

/Y

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

Great, I was just about to comment on this.

If you have any further problems, let me know.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

This discussion has been closed.