Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troubles with my beta account.

I have a battle lohan beta account and either the password, account , or both dont work when i try to sign in, has anyone else had this problem?

I've posted at the RYL's sites forums and havent gotten an answer yet and i've also sent e-mails to the adresses listed on the bottom of the e-mail i got that explained the instalation and i've not gotten anything back yet so can someone help me out?

Comments

• Jenny2Jenny2 Member Posts: 37

If you're also playing POTE, you'll need to have the pote.reg and bl.reg files so you connect to the right server when you try to login.

Search the forum for reg files.

• nlerdnlerd Member Posts: 21
    I'm not playing POTE, i did download it for the free trial a while back but when Battle Lohan didnt work i instlalled it. Any other ideas?
  • nlerdnlerd Member Posts: 21

Well the ryl.net people seem to be giving me the run-around, apperantly I cannot post anything at all about the beta in the POTE forums because the beta is closed. I really don't see what the big deal is when all I posted was the fact that I cannot sign onto my account. And I can't post my problems on the...whoa hold on a second just got an e-mail from PWG now..well that doesn't seem to usefull. Anyway back to what I was saying, I can't post on the beta forums either because it says they dont exist.

And when someone does reply to one of my PM's it's just to tell me to PM someone else. This seems to be alot of trouble for a game that ,from reading some of the posts here, doesn't seem worth it. Should I keep trying or cut my loses and run?