Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Currently Looking for a good game

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

I will be joining the world of Shadowbane.

Just wondering what everyones impressions of the game are?

Comments

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Best hardcore PvP game ever with city building/sieging, & politics, the pop is low but the new loreplay server should solve that, read about the game.

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

The graphics are not the best, but the community structure, political structure, and open combat make it the most unique game out on the market.

Play to crush. In this game, you keep what you kill.

• The-ReaperThe-Reaper Member Posts: 5

I am a veteran of this game, and I have to say out of all the games currently on the market there is no other game like this. The rating given here doesn't do it justice, I have tried WoW, L2, Horizons, Guild Wars and numerous other mmo's and Shadowbane is the only one I play.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I'm not going to beat around the bush, the graphics are not uber… But if you want hardcore pvp, and a game that has the best-written story of all gaming this is the game for you. If you choose to get a subscription now, I recommend playing on the test server which has the highest pop since it currently is testing out the new rules for the up-coming lore server. Otherwise wait until lore-server goes live sometime mid-late september.

The strong are good, only the weak are wicked. ~ Napoleon