Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bought SIMS last week

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I have to admit it's the most useless and pointless game to ever grace the computer industry.

LOL, whats so fun about peeing in a fantasy bathroom and walking around a house you built? LOL

You can do that with the regular sims and it costs nothing per month

Pointless game

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Yeah...It isnt looking much like a game, but more like a 3-D chat kind of thing.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

well i like it :::^D::. theres sort of an economy and buisness structure that has formed in the game, even a govenment. ppl will pay other houses to advertise there house, or exchange advertising for furniture, or something of that sort. its pretty kool really, because these werent built into the game, its all done by the players. then you throw in some damn fun ppl to talk to, and i find it to be a really fun game.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------