Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jelousy!!

VeeZarDVeeZarD Member CommonPosts: 93

Im tired of all those ppl saying "wow sucks so badly its the worst mmo ever" and stuff... THAY ARE JUST JELOUS!! In the moment its the best MMO on markt, and no GW or other crap like DAoC can beat it!! So stop complaining about the graphics or pvp, becouse other games have nothing better to offer!! Allso the community is more than ok and roleplaying is at a very high level! If your saying WoW is boring, than show me an MMO witch is NOT! All of you who still think about buying the game: dont listen to those "experst". Thay are just jelous, becouse their MMOs are not even half as good as WoW...

nuf said....

PS: I realy tried to like DAoC... realy..i said to myself: Dude..at least hit some higher lvl... but... the interface was crapy, quests were just senceless and mob killing so borig i allmost fell asleap... sry...

PS2: sry about my english :P

Comments

• VeeZarDVeeZarD Member CommonPosts: 93

oops..there is allready a post about it.. realy sorry didnt notice... but still... im konda pissed becouse of it....

• TooL-D-TooL-D- Member CommonPosts: 126

Im not jealous of you. I think WoW sucks because I cant kill you for bad spelling ingame (if your on my "side").

Imagine if you could make your own version of the "horde" or "alliance" and were able to boot and kill people who disrupt your progress, and crush everyone else. Thats Shadowbane.

• tanktastictanktastic Member Posts: 45

Hi,

DAOC requires strategy, tactics and ability to communicate (spell properly)
    to other ppl's which obviously means, judging from your post, you are perfect
    for playing WOW.::::32::

• AgamaAgama Member Posts: 9

I really tried to like WoW and it was my first Fantasy MMO (image)

But....I found it....lacking for want of a better word. Dont get me wrong, I think it looked great (I like the cartoony look) and the interface was nice but it just didn't seem to have much depth for me.

I only played for a month so I didn't get to the end game or anything like that but I got suckered into the lack of end game for EVE-Online.

But each to their own I guess.

• VeeZarDVeeZarD Member CommonPosts: 93

Yeah well... maby i did a little overreacted... Yes ofcourse there are a lot of other great games, and they allso have lots of fetures that lack, or just dont fit WoW. But i get realy pissed when i see a guy bashig WoW for simpely everything, saying its the worst game ever... What would you do if you saw a post about your favorite game full of lies saying the game sux, no one should buy it and stuff... Wouldnt you get pissed? So if you are going to Bash WoW, at least use some good arguments.

Again sorry about my english... Im still learning you know... :)

• Master_ShakeMaster_Shake Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by tanktastic

Hi,
    DAOC requires strategy, tactics and ability to communicate (spell properly)
    to other ppl's which obviously means, judging from your post, you are perfect
    for playing WOW.::::32::

lol.. your actually saying what? that DAOC is more sophisticated and mature because you need to spell correctly? needing to spell correctly is pretty much needed in any form of communication. however in the world of MMO's it's not really a requirement. such as shorthand, slang (jargon.. what have you), or the fact that some people cannot type as well or as fast to spell every word they type perfectly. which is how the word typo was invented. by the way you misspelled people. instead of ppl it's People. but i'm sure they taught you that in english class. probably the same place that you learned how to write a run on sentence.
  • ArcticblueArcticblue Member Posts: 270

Well I have not played WoW before but have seen friends playing and I find the game boring... very very boring.

Now ... my first impression of the game was a friend who said something like "hey look at htis what you can do" and he emoted fart and clap and such... well that only gave me a very very bad first impression! and so it have been ever since.

I play Eve-Online and I have done so for one and a half year now, I seriously doubt that I would be playing a game like WoW for such a long time!!! I am still not bored of EVE either.

But I do respect that there are people who loves WoW and people who loves other games, I choose to use the word Crap about WoW as a personal point of view.. I still respect others to have other view of things.

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

Originally posted by tanktastic
    Hi,DAOC requires strategy, tactics and ability to communicate

Just the same as World of Warcraft. Just try to get some of the bosses without a strategy or try to win a bg without tactics.

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Are they jealous? Or they just never really played it? I can understand that some people hate it because it is very easy. Heck I still can't get my Ashron's Call 1 buddy to leave that out-of-date game and join us in WoW. But there's way too many people that look at the screenshots and say the game sucks because it's too cartoony.

Take it this way, does it affect us? Nope!!!

The less people that play, the better our servers will be! I mean think about it, are we suffering due to lack of population like many other MMORPGs? Not at all!

So let people diss WoW all they want! It's the best selling MMORPG ever, i'm not bored, I always find people to group with, so it's their loss if they don't play, not mine, and not yours.

The day WoW drops to under 300,000 subscribers like most SOE MMORPGs, then we should all start to panic!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

Mmo's are population dependant. It's no use that the game is the best ever made if only 2 people play it. Just look at EQ2 all say that it's better than Wow, more content etc all that. But I quit the game because there was noone to play with, I was lucky if I saw something else than npc's. I quit because of that and when I saw that they charge 50$ for a character transfer!?

• HubabubaHubabuba Member Posts: 229

Originally posted by VeeZarD

Im tired of all those ppl saying "wow sucks so badly its the worst mmo ever" and stuff... THAY ARE JUST JELOUS!!

I don't think its jelously, its just sad little boys who are pissed off that the world doesn't revolve around them.  In the case of WoW that means that WoW wasn't developed to be exactly what they wanted it to be.  To punish the WoW devlopers for not custom writing the game for them, they feel the need to troll the WoW forums and try to turn off every other gamer who expresses an interest in WoW.  In that way these sad little boys feel they are punishing WoW which obviously gives them some sort of satisfaction, when in reality all they are doing is making themselves look like little whiney 13 year olds.