Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Veteran seeking WoW Free Trial

Vaz'tarnVaz'tarn Member Posts: 14

Hi there,

I've been playing EQ2 since lauch and I'm bored silly with it. Could anyone hook me up with a free trial to see if WoW can keep me from playing EQ2's expansion and slamming my head into the desk for 6 more months?

Comments

• MMOnerdMMOnerd Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Vaz'tarn

Hi there,
    I've been playing EQ2 since lauch and I'm bored silly with it. Could anyone hook me up with a free trial to see if WoW can keep me from playing EQ2's expansion and slamming my head into the desk for 6 more months?

I don't think you'll need a free trial. Just buy the game, it's awesome. I never played EQ2 so I can't tell you if it's better. But if you really want to get a trial, look for a friend who has the game because I think you get a free 14 trial code, buddy codes or whatever...

VideoGameNerd

• bukshotbukshot Member Posts: 277

Hi there, I've been playing EQ2 since lauch and I'm bored silly with it. Could anyone hook me up with a free trial to see if WoW can keep me from playing EQ2's expansion and slamming my head into the desk for 6 more months?

I have one for ya send me a message @ [email protected] if ya still need it!

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Also, if you can pick up the August issue of Computer Gaming World, they include a DvD with the full version and a 14 day free trial.image

• BeermeisterBeermeister Member Posts: 104

expect alot of idiots in general chat in the first 4 zones, once your in the 40+ zones the community really improves. So dont get discouraged by the barrens chat.

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Originally posted by Beermeister

expect alot of idiots in general chat in the first 4 zones, once your in the 40+ zones the community really improves. So dont get discouraged by the barrens chat.

Yeap then you have to deal with the legion of professional Chinese farmers.

• BeermeisterBeermeister Member Posts: 104

Ive only come across 4-5 confirmed farmers on the 2 servers I play on.

• HubabubaHubabuba Member Posts: 229

Hi there,

heh, tired of a game thats slowly making itself into a WoW clone?  Now you want to try the real thing? :)

EQ2 was far too hard to solo, WoW is easy to solo.  EQ2 makes it easier to solo.

EQ2 is very slow leveling.  WoW is fast and has rested xp to help speed it up even more.  EQ2 adds rested XP.

EQ2 has hard core about not having PvP.  WoW has BG with CTF.  EQ2 expansion is introducing a CTF game.

Oh i could go on and on, but its pretty pathetic how EQ2 is blatently copying everything in WoW.  Sony was a hit with EQ1, no real compeition at the time.  Now that the MMORPG market is saturated poor Sony hasn't got a clue how to make a fun MMORPG so they just copy the best and hope for a bigger market share.

• CoryleeCorylee Member Posts: 45
    hey buckshot you still have a key left?image

"With great posting power, comes great pwnibility."