Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Game: From the people who brought you Dransik...

Many of you may have played the game Dransik, well it's creator has done it again. If you love old school super nintendo rpgs like dragon warrior and final fantasy, then you will love the look and feel this game. Lothgar Online is a free 2D online game that has just been re-released. Free to download, free to play, free forever. Get in on the action now while no one is stronger than you and the odds are even. Details below.

Download the game here.

Create a game account here.

Game forums are here.

Game screen shots are here.

Enjoy.

Comments

• SilvestSilvest Member Posts: 9

The game looks funny , the game is mostly playable when you are bored :P

Or when lots of friends are playing this game with you.Thank you for sharing this with the community.

Yours,
    Silvest

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810
    omg i loved dransik classic >_> ill try it out in about 7 hours when i have enough time =o

• intristinintristin Member Posts: 9

Another new update will be out in a few weeks which will increase the number of weapons, armor, and items by 10 fold. Also quests are being added soon. Please remember the game is still in early development before you make a final judgement. ::::02::

• cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

I liked the newer Dransik.. but it became P2P. I think it's called "Ashen Empires" now.