Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My [our] EQII guild project

KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
When EQII comes out, we should form a guild. It may seem stupid now but think about it. We already have a forum set up right here and we would all start at the same time.image I think it is a great idea.image

Kiamde

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

that would be awesome

it could be like the...

"extreme gamers"

na....something more eqII ish

but thats a good idea

*cuz i am getting it upon releaseimage

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

The guild name I have is "The Fifth Column" or "]V[

A fifth column refers to any clandestine group or faction of subversive agents who attempt to undermine a nation's solidarity.

Who came up with the phrase, and what's with the columns? Emilio Mola Vidal, a Nationalist general during the Spanish Civil War (1936-39), originally coined the term. As four of his army columns moved on Madrid, the general referred to his militant supporters within the capital as his "fifth column," intent on undermining the loyalist government from within.

Now who is a loyalist to ]V[?

Kiamde

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    I started  a post on the exact same topic but didnt get much response, doesnt look like many peeps on this site are going to go with EQII.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

heh they are all going to wow

how gayimage

EQII's gonna rock...they're gonna wanna change

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Its gonna go down to magazine reviews. Anyway, Im gonna set this bitch up in a month or two.image

Kiamde