Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

will my pc even work?

is there somewhere I can find what I need to upgrade to run this game. I'm kinda scared of the ummm...expensive sounding hardware required. not to mention I don't know much about computers (I was crushed when i found there wasn't a midget inside drawing things for me)

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    No no no, the midget is in the monitor. They like to be called "Little People" by the way. Why do you think they intentionally scrambled your poll choices?

• _Neon__Neon_ Member Posts: 24

From their FAQ

QUESTION:
    What are the game's system requirements?

ANSWER:
    Very high. We are optimizing the game for the latest DirectX 9.0-class cards, and are making use of both DX9 and PixelShader 2. We're also using very high-resolution textures, so if you have a card with as much as 256MB of RAM, we can put it to work. But at a minimum, you'll need a 1 gHz or better machine with at least an Nvidia GeForce 4 video card or comparable. You will also need a broadband internet connection such as DSL or cable modem.

• crreescrrees Member Posts: 36

I know that my computer has a RADEON 9000 card in it, is that good enough?

Also my computer is a 2.0ghz processor with 1.25ghz of RAM, is this good enough, im not much of a computer guy, my mom built the computer and sent it to me in college, will it run this game well enough or should i upgrade more?

Ive got two choices, run, or stay and fight...And I dont see no doors...

• crreescrrees Member Posts: 36

Also my computer is a 2.0ghz processor with 1.25ghz of RAM, is this good enough, im not much of a computer guy, my mom built the computer and sent it to me in college, will it run this game well enough or should i upgrade more?

Ive got two choices, run, or stay and fight...And I dont see no doors...

• DrunkenWDrunkenW Member Posts: 250

Originally posted by crrees
    Also my computer is a 2.0ghz processor with 1.25ghz of RAM, is this good enough, im not much of a computer guy, my mom built the computer and sent it to me in college, will it run this game well enough or should i upgrade more?

Hi, crrees.
    Welcome to R.I.A, i've posted an answer for you in our forums.