Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What the hell is going on @ PWG?

Hi Gang,

All kinds of shenanagans are going on in the game and once again PWG does nothing.

Here's the latest ;

Half the PWG crew is gone and they are supposed to be moving into an autocad drawing of the Santa Clara Convention Center. The official explaination is that they cannot say why. Rumors are that they are forced to downsize because of very poor sales of the boxed game.

A new faction in the game has refused to guild and are exploiting guilds, by joining and quiting, to kill all the AkKan players.
They are also grieving all parties with Akkans and using the char screen exploit to beat the 15 min limit on killing the same player. They verbally abuse guild players and constantly break up leveling paries.
The topper is that, being unguilded, they can attack parties on map 3 and the parties cannot retaliate.
PWG has acknowledged that they are using an exploit but say they can do nothing about it.
I find it hard to believe that they cannot contact these players and tell them to stop or be banned. This is the same group that was once guilded but were using bad credit card numbers so over half of them were banned forever. So they are now trying to destroy the game, those who are left, for revenge.

PWG is way behind in the upgrades, fixes, adding new levels, seige weapons and quests and has decided to try everything they can to prevent the players from reaching lvl95 and getting AAA+++ items. The success rate @ the Blacksmith continues to drop in a lame attempt to cover for the programming shortfalls. Very weak to say the least.

There was a big affair about an exploit that was used to power level after lvl 79. Logs were to be scruitinzed and players who used this exploit were given the choice to admit it and be banned for a day or wait to be found out and be banned for good. Well, once again the PWG darlings, Valhalla, who used this exploit extensively seem to have been exempted from this. Basically nothing was done; Why?

Over and over again the PWG crew has tried to BS their way out of actually doing anything.
Soon after this post is put up they will come to this forum and deny every one of the problems I have outline or say it is being addressed, but ultimately noting will change and they will do nothing.

If there are not some changes soon all the guilds will be gone, the God's pirates will be gone and this will not be the game that I and others originally subscribed to.

PWG's solution to their failure to finish the game is to remove a third of the game and disable the upgrade functions. Unbelievablly Lame! How do they expect to succeed? Or have the fat cats at the top decided they have milked this for what it was worth and cut their losses and bail out? Will I one day soon try to log on and the server won't be found then I will go to the website to find out why and it will be gone? I wonder...........

Comments

• Jenny2Jenny2 Member Posts: 37

"they are supposed to be moving into an autocad drawing of the Santa Clara Convention Center"

lol, I had a former web client who had a fake picture of his company headquarters on his website--he actually ran it out of his garage.  Oops...surely not...couple of guys with some servers in their garage...naw, surely not...or could it be???

• ToodlesToodles Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by Jenny2

"they are supposed to be moving into an autocad drawing of the Santa Clara Convention Center"
    lol, I had a former web client who had a fake picture of his company headquarters on his website--he actually ran it out of his garage.  Oops...surely not...couple of guys with some servers in their garage...naw, surely not...or could it be???

Sounds more fact than fiction.
  • DefectDefect Member Posts: 246
    I saw the pics PWG posted as their new office, and it looks like a 5 million dollar building, no kidding. So it most likely is bullshit.