Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question

ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

first of all sry about my grammer it's bad.

I played WoW for about 5 months was realy realy cool to begin with got to lvl 59 and it took me a month  to get to 59 and a half because it was boring.

It was boring because i live in Australia and after work when i was on trying to get  a group to gether for a dungoun there was nobody on or players already bussy finishing the dungoun.

I love all the FF games aand was wondering if it would be the same if i get this game?

Do you have to ask for groups the hole time?

Can you do later lvls solo?

o and i know it said $14.95 PM i asume that is US, will it be cheaper some time or are they adding content the hole tome. Not expasion pack content because you buy it anyway. i mean like added update and so on?

I know it is alot of silly question but i realy want to knwo.

O and I have a little baby so is there some minor stuff to do that will only take like 20 min or 1 hour?

thaks

Comments

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Er, if your problem with WoW was it had too much required grouping, I'll have to say that FFXI may not be for you. FFXI has *much more* required grouping than WoW, including most of your levelling (unless you're beastmaster).

FFXI is also not terribly well suited to playing in small blocks of time (partially because of the grouping requirements stated above).

Chris Mattern

• ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

Thank you very much for the quik reply and answer.

I guess ill try it in a year or 2 when i have more time.

thanks again

• ekkeekke Member UncommonPosts: 67

nobody ever said i was smart lol

So i just bought the game, inpulse Like i said i love final fantisy.

but i will prob only start playing it in a month or 3.

ok so my question how much live is left in FF 11?

Hopefully a couple of years ?