Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Hefty' Baldur's Gate 3 Patch 6 To Include Camp And Kissing Animation Improvements | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 12 in News & Features Discussion

image'Hefty' Baldur's Gate 3 Patch 6 To Include Camp And Kissing Animation Improvements | MMORPG.com

On the official Twitter profile, the team announced the new patch coming the week of February 12th, calling it "hefty" and previewing some of the new features.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DeskMonkey13DeskMonkey13 Member UncommonPosts: 157
    In IT, in the professional departments and other areas like contracting...this game has literally been called "furry gate." Lots of people sticking their noses up at it in disgust after actually playing it.

I played it through in 3 days, spent my $70 on it...and shelved it.
    Greatsword
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,876

In IT, in the professional departments and other areas like contracting...this game has literally been called "furry gate." Lots of people sticking their noses up at it in disgust after actually playing it.

The silly “romance” stuff is by far the weakest part of the game. Apparently everyone in the kingdom is ingesting massive amounts of aphrodisiacs and everyone wants to have sex with everyone or everything. Luckily every chance for dialogue I just say “fuck off” and can ignore it but I do wonder how it’s affected the story of my play through. It’s like the game designers are 13 year olds laughing like Bevis and Butthead every time they can make a sexual reference….

Whatever. Other than that… awesome game.
    GreatswordScot

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,356
    Thank fudge, I mean what would we do without these changes!
    Sovrath

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• DeskMonkey13DeskMonkey13 Member UncommonPosts: 157

The silly “romance” stuff is by far the weakest part of the game. Apparently everyone in the kingdom is ingesting massive amounts of aphrodisiacs and everyone wants to have sex with everyone or everything. Luckily every chance for dialogue I just say “fuck off” and can ignore it but I do wonder how it’s affected the story of my play through. It’s like the game designers are 13 year olds laughing like Bevis and Butthead every time they can make a sexual reference….

Yea, I re-read my OP and realized it sounded trolling but it's 100% lol. We literally call the game furry gate at a certain fruit sounding pc firm that I can't say I'm a part of.
  • GreatswordGreatsword Member RarePosts: 350

Yea, I re-read my OP and realized it sounded trolling but it's 100% lol. We literally call the game furry gate at a certain fruit sounding pc firm that I can't say I'm a part of.

I am sure it's in fact why so many people are so high on it.

It's a good game, maybe even a very good one, but still miles away from something like Baldur's Gate 2 and maybe even Dragon Age 1. I mean, the entire world consists of less than a dozen of maps. Sure, they are very dense with a lot of set pieces, but you never feel like freely exploring a big world.

But yea... furry sex and banging an elf girl are probably the main reasons people think it's the greatest game ever made.
  • WargfootWargfoot Member RarePosts: 700
    ...and thanks for re-affirming my decision not to invest in this title.
  • MadBomber13MadBomber13 Member UncommonPosts: 113
    I enjoy the game and discover new things during every replay. Don't care about the romance thing and still perplexed why articles keep banging on about it. But I guess it's for the younger demographic. My teenage daughter has never finished the game. She keeps creating new characters and plays it like a dating sim. To each their own I guess. 
    Tiller