Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLASS AND RACE AND PROFESSION

i want some experienced wow players for this

i want to make the perfect charector for me

the best chars i have are a lvl 15 night elf hunter and a lvl 17 tauren warrior

i want to be able to make good money

i get bord when things start to slow down (nothing around to fight no quests)

want to always have something to do

i like to use melee

i am ok with magic

im ok with range

I LOVE PVP(on my friends lvl 40s - 60s chars)

ask me if you need any more info

Comments

• Dregard44Dregard44 Member Posts: 103
    Go shaman :). And herb/alchy. will make a fun character, can really own in pvp, along with being desirable in groups.

A Legend was Born

• destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

you frogot race and what about some strageties

• Dregard44Dregard44 Member Posts: 103
    Tauren, Orc looks cooler, but overall, Tauren is better. And, for shaman, don't really need any strats :P. They are easy as hell to play :p. But, remember, you have healing spells for a reason ;)

A Legend was Born

ok ty

i want to see other ppls ideas so i can pick the best

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

Hybrid classes Druid, Paladin and Shaman have a mix of most things!

The most popular PVP classes and races are:

Tauren - Shaman

Night elf - rogue

Your Hunter Night elf is also good because you have Shadowmeld trait which means you can invis and let your pet attack and let the enemy be distracted while they wonder where u are!

I like Undead Shadow Priests because in 1 vs 1 PVP they will own most/all classes! Thought Shaman have them horrible Crits that can instant kill you, tho fear and your shield is your friend :)

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

ok also are they fast and easy to lvl i want to lvl fast

I SOLO most of the time i would only party for hard quests, raids, or other things

Well Rogues are purely Solo PVP classes, they are also the fastest levelers!

Priests are kool too :) They have Shadow priest which is solo PVP/grinding and holy priest which is for raids and groups. They have the best of both worlds! Only problem is they are one of the slowest levelers!

Druids also have the best of both world being able to do abit of everything ;) They level fast by taking on multiple targets with Bear form :) Great solo and group PVP class!

Don't click here...no2

• Weaver09Weaver09 Member Posts: 4
    I have both a NE rogue and a Tauren shaman......rogue rocks at 1v1 pvp and the shaman will eventually help in group pvp mostly.
  • daq113daq113 Member Posts: 95

Orc:they've got some nice racials.rogue:they're good at soloing,farming,and pvp.If you want a hybrid class thats REALY good in pvp,go for a tauren shaman.

• InfinitieInfinitie Member Posts: 11

60 Night Elf Warrior

Build: [b]31/20 MS Axe Crit[/b]

Profession: [b]Mining 300[/b](money and supporting engineering)[b]/Engineering 300(for useful gadgets like nets)[/b]

I'm on Alliance, but Orcs make the best Warriors that are Axe crit though (they get +5 to axes)

i chose rogue and im loving it :)

• HubabubaHubabuba Member Posts: 229

Female Nightelf Rogue, you'll be really unique, nobody plays that combintion.

Then cyber guys for gold, you'll be rich!

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

Originally posted by destro3979
    i want some experienced wow players for thisi want to make the perfect charector for methe best chars i have are a lvl 15 night elf hunter and a lvl 17 tauren warriori want to be able to make good moneyi get bord when things start to slow down (nothing around to fight no quests)want to always have something to doi like to use meleei am ok with magicim ok with rangeI LOVE PVP(on my friends lvl 40s - 60s chars)ask me if you need any more info

Druid is hybrid, tough they aren't atm. Hope they get fixed in 1.8. Atm they are just healbots in instances, but atleast pretty good in duels.

Warriors are good, they can make money fast. If you want to get money fast at start.

• VicerynViceryn Member Posts: 177

people always recommend shamans, but in all honesty...they bore me. i know i am in the minority, but they just do. the totems get boring. make a hybrid/wild card class. i play a hunter and i love it. you can do both range and melee (range is definately prefered) and you have a pet you can hunt with and die for you if need be.

Originally posted by Viceryn

people always recommend shamans, but in all honesty...they bore me. i know i am in the minority, but they just do. the totems get boring. make a hybrid/wild card class. i play a hunter and i love it. you can do both range and melee (range is definately prefered) and you have a pet you can hunt with and die for you if need be.

And you can stealth if nightelf :D

Amazing for hunters

Don't click here...no2

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Class: Rogue
    Race: Bah... any...
    Profession: Enchanting/Miner or Herbalist/Miner

I prefer the Enchanting + Miner.  Miner so you can mine tones of minerals and sell in stacks at the AH!  Make sure you get Master of Deception.  Stealth, avoid all mobs, sneak up to mine vein and gather! 

Why Enchanting?  Cause you can stealth through instances, solo a lower level elite boss that drops blue items, disenchant'em and sell the Shards at the AH.  I have yet to solo high level 55+ instances for bosses, apperantly it's possible, but my rogue is still level 50, so I dunno yet.

Only reason I hate Herbalism is cause each herb you gather disapears right away.  It's not like mining where 1 Mine vein can drop 2 to 4 ores with just 1 spawn.  I find it a lot slower!  And sucky part is, herbs spawn all over the place.  Mines usually spawn on rocky places such a mountains, and mobs tend to not hang around them as much as an herb in the middle of nowhere with 5 mobs you gotta kill first in order to get it.

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• warcraftsavwarcraftsav Member Posts: 3

i was wondering why can the dark elves have bows because i have a dark elve and he cant weled a bow.

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

You like melee, you like PvP

Warrior sounds like a good choice for you, big armor, big weapons, lots of damage, awesome for PvP or tanking depends on build.

Rogue also sounds like a winner for you, because you can do awesome in pvp as a rogue.

for the professions

Warrior:
    Mining+smithing
    mining+engineering

rogue:
    Mining + engineerin
    skinning+leatherworking

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight