Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adellion: Dev Intro and Wallpaper

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Adellion breaks a 3 month news silence to bring us a developer introduction and a beautiful wallpaper. We look forward to regular updates now that Mephi is in charge of Adellion.com. 

Well, I think it is finally time for me to introduce myself.
I've been hiding behind the scenes of Adellion for sometime now, mainly looking after the team's server application needs, and I've now taken over responsibility for Adellion.com website information.

Over the coming weeks, months and years, I'm going to be pushing the rest of the adellion team for news and content. It's been too quiet on this site and I'm going to show you how we're getting on.
If there's anything you want to see, or if you've got any questions about anything on the site, feel free to drop me an email.

-Mephi

Adellion has also posted 4 in-game footage movies. You can check those out, as well as everything else Adilion, by clicking here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• TaloriTalori Member Posts: 10

I know many people had followed this game in it's past, and they should really come back and see what Adellion has become. The basics are still there, but there have been some changes worth looking at. Roleplay has stayed the same. Map has changed from the original. Some old game sites have this as a free game, a text-based game, and all kinds of out-dated information. I highly recommend coming to the site and reading thru the FAQs, check out the clips, and hang out on the forums a bit. This game is worth the wait.

All you hard core roleplayers, this is the one for you. This is NOT an EQ/Wow/etc clone. There is but one race... human. There is no magic. There is life and death, so be careful what you do. And I am not talking die and port back to where you last bound your soul... you will end up in a type of infirmary to recoup a time or 2, but then be prepared to have a gravestone and pass on to your heir. This is a game where you will write your own story, make your own path and perhaps alter the future of the land. Be a behind the scenes player, or a supporting role, or pursue a political career and become a major influence in your community.

*end of advertising rant ::::28::

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    For people that love roleplaying, this will be an excellent game.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests