Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

May be starting up old l2 account some questions

Frosting_53Frosting_53 Member Posts: 22
Hey so i may be starting up my L2 account again soon and i had some questions. Which class's are in the most demand like what clans will be looking for im leaning towards an Orc Mystic at the moment but that may not be a wise choice. Also is the game alive? I have alot of time on my hands and i believe i can get to the higher levels i just dont want too if theres gonna be no one there to play with when i reach that certain point :P. And are any newbies around i remember the grind when i played and it would be nice to have some company starting. Thanks in advance and sorry :P im sure this has been asked a couple dozen times before hehe. Ah and almost forgot has there been any drastic changes since Chronicle 1 or anything else i need to know?

Comments

• EsorllehEsorlleh Member Posts: 129

Which class's are in the most demand like what clans will be looking for im leaning towards an Orc Mystic at the moment but that may not be a wise choice.

All support classes : Healers, Buffers as well as Bladedancers and Swordsingers are always in high demand. Orc Mystic -> Warcryers are awesome buffers and they're also very viable in PvP. Orc Mystic -> Overlords are harder to level but is a great class also..But unfortunately any alliance only needs one active overlord so you might find it hard to get in a big clan as an overlord.

Other than that, nukers and archers are the most popular classes atm. Daggers were nerfed this chronicle, tanks are useless. Gladiators and Tyrants are the surviving melee DD classes and they're fun to play.

Also is the game alive? I have alot of time on my hands and i believe i can get to the higher levels i just dont want too if theres gonna be no one there to play with when i reach that certain point :P. And are any newbies around i remember the grind when i played and it would be nice to have some company starting.

It depends on the server. Bartz is very alive. Teon is very alive. Sieghardt and Kain are moderately alive. Up until lvl30ish you won't see a lot of people but it shouldn't be too hard to get there.

Ah and almost forgot has there been any drastic changes since Chronicle 1 or anything else i need to know?

Might be good to know that C3 brought Seven Signs which means you need to sign up to a side (Dawn or Dusk) in order to hunt in the new dungeons. Read more about that here : http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/sevensigns.html

MMO Fav List:
    Lineage 2 | 5x Silver Ranger, 7x Shillien Elder <- Active
    WoW | 6x Rogue, 1x Priest
    Anarchy Online | 8x MetaPhysicist
    Saga of Ryzom | Matis Light Armourer

Waiting for: Age of Conan, Lineage 3

• HifructoseHifructose Member Posts: 308
    Tanks are not useless.  They have hate for one thing. We can save the healer, or anyone who is about to die for that matter in those close scrapes. Sometimes its good to save healer's mana by not making them sleep mobs that aggro them, and besides Agression is faster.