Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age Of Camelot: Darkness Rising Beta Sign-Up and More

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Dark age of Camelot has opened their sign-up sheet for Darkness Rising. Signing up doesn't guarantee you a spot in the Beta. Participants will be determined randomly from those who sign up. To sign up, click here.

This form will be open until Monday at noon EDT. Please be extra certain that the email address you give us is valid, because that's how you'll get your invitation if you are RANDOMLY selected. It is entirely RANDOM, because this is for Beta 3, beginning either next week or the week after. We'll be trying to get a good cross section of our playerbase, and the best way to do this is to RANDOMLY choose players from the list. (Sorry about all the randoms - this is my sixth beta test and I'm bracing for the people who think I'm plotting against them by not picking them... randomly... from the list.) You will need to agree to an NDA if you want to participate. Good luck, and proofread before sending!

In recent days, DaoC has also banned over 100 acounts for "various radar programs and other cheats", and Release Notes on Test Version 1.79a. To read the rest of the release notes, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• solesole Member Posts: 78

Ok to be able too beta "TEST" Darkness Rising the following thing are needed:

• You must have a valid, active, Catacombs-enabled account in good standing in order to qualify.

• YOU need a ACTIVE US Mythics account

• IF you are a European Dark Age Of Camelot gamer YOU can forget this "offer"

Pisses me off that the european community "never" get anything.