Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ideas and thoughts on PvP and things of the sort....

first off. so i dont just get yelled at by PvP haters....i love the community effect of FFXI. it is tremendous and awesome. I dont want just beat the newbs into the dust. that would kill the game. But i think they should set up some sort of PvP. whether it be an arena. or areas. or an option that allows people to attack, or be attacked. or the option to initiate a fight between two people , or two parties. they already have outposts, and abandoned outposts in remote areas. they could easily set up a law system. this would fix the biggest problem people have with FFXI, grouping and endless monster chains. that is by far, bar-none the biggest reason people are turned away. I DO NOT AGREE WITH MINDLESS LAWLESS "KILL THE NEWBS" KIND OF PLAY. so DONT get me wrong. and it would give people a chance to lvl solo or just to kill the burn from endless qeues of monsters. allow for alot more diversity in the fighting. i love the idea of an arena.......dont really feel ballista that much. GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!! they are stuck on being friendly, how do you think they could spice it up!?

Comments

• XFantasyXXFantasyX Member Posts: 138

I perfer running fast & using strong ranged attacks to knock people off there feat & get badly damaged & lead them threw other fighters so they get whooped by them

Mwahahahahhahah

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573
    I remember seeing some talk about Quest related PvP about this game long time ago when i used to lplay but then i quit cause it got boring and i coldnt find parties only if it had PvP heh.
  • zerox168zerox168 Member Posts: 88

Yeah PvP would be good in this game

• ShingenShingen Member Posts: 40
    Theres a bit of PvP implemented into the Ballista feature. At certain times of the day, Ballista will be held between two of the 3 main countries (Bastok, Windurst, and San d'Oria) Think capture-the-flag where you can slay other players and run around with items dropped by mobs in that area.